Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crafts4Eternity Sketch Challenge


I finally managed to get my head in gear and complete the Crafts4Eternity Sketch Challenge. It just so happened I needed to make a Get Well Soon card for Kelly - hope you're soon be on your feet again Kelly - so I used the sketch as inspiration. The digi stamp is one of my own and I used papers that came free with a craft magazine some time ago and the ribbon from my spring stash. I've got my hands on their Mabel digi stamp and will be doing something with that real soon.
Lambing is a bit quiet at the moment so I have more time to play, especially as the cooker still isn't fixed! I can't waste time cooking so I can spend more time playing. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. hi tink! fab card hun! thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is really lovely and your slide show is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, fab image.
    julie x

    ReplyDelete