Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long Time No Speak!!!!



I can't believe I haven't posted since 23rd April! As you will see I've been kinda busy..... joined easyJet on 28th April and after a month of training went on line on 2nd June. Since then my feet haven't touched the ground (quite literally) . Been very busy working and not spending enough time scrapping. I've plenty of projects on the go including two mini albums and a couple of LO's. I'm uploading a selection of recent work into my scrolling gallery but will make a concerted effort to keep this blog up to date from now on. Watch this space because Flight Dolly - I will introduce you to her next time - is having tremendous fun in all the locations I visit and has even had her picture taken on the flight deck!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tinks,
    hope you're enjoying all this jet-setting. Looking forward to seeing some more of your projects,
    take care,
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete