Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Scrapping...

I had an afternoon to relax before setting out to run the Race for Life in aid of Cancer Reseach.  I'm not sure I'm fit enough for it but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Meanwhile, I had time to relax at my Craft Desk so I thought I would attempt the UKS Weekly Challenge.  The theme was "NEGLECT".  Use neglected stash, photographs, techniques and equipment.

Once again I was inspired by the lovely sketches at Stuck?! Sketches.  If ever you need inspiration, this is the place to go!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my LO.


Thank you lovely ladies at Sketch!? Now I'm off to run :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is sso sweet, I love the pics and the fun embellishing! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute take on the sketch, love the sequins, bones and paws. Thanks for joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Such adorable pics! Love your sequin clusters. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page, girl! Fantastic job with the stitching! Thanks again for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete