Friday, April 10, 2009

At last I'm coming back to Earth

Its been a while since I've written on here as life suddenly got very busy! Anyways, last weekend I drove 4 hours to the Midlands to stay in the most minging hotel in the world and eat even more minging food! BUT, as far as weekends go for me it was just amazing food and minging room apart.

Basically, my Reiki Master Jane had organised a retreat for Masters and students at Harbourne House in Birmingham. 60 of us turned up and the whole weekend was facilitated by our lineage bearer Phyllis Furamoto. I was blown away to be in the same space as her, let alone have the honour to share Reiki with her. Such a relaxing spiritual time.
The Retreat was a dream come true for Jane who had wanted to organise it for several years and took nearly 18 months with the help of Milly to put in place. It just so happened that the dates Phyllis gave her coincided with Jane's 70th birthday. I scrapped the event for Jane and framed it in a 12 x 12 frame as a gift.

My next project is to use the wonderful kit I bought from Crafts4Eternity. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Tink I really love your LO. I love the colour, the way you've set it out and that you have only used few embellishments - beautiful. Glad the weekend was so great to even if the food and bed weren't great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tink fab lo love the shape and design of it. Sounds like a wonderful weekend, room and food aside...lol! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete